“Protective Amulet” Mathematical Symbol Drawing of a Nude Girl with a Protective Amulet / Blending Beauty and Protection in Mathematical Art
1 in stock
A Protective amulet is worn by a Dipo yoo (Dipo girl) to protect her body from evil spirits and bad luck.
Dipo is a Ghanaian traditional festival celebrated by the people of Odumase in the Eastern region of Ghana. The festival is celebrated in the month of April every year. The festival is used to usher into puberty, girls who are virgins and it signifies that a lady, who partakes in it, is of age to be married.
I made this work with scribbled mathematical symbols lines and shapes on cardboard.
• Handmade item
• Size: 24 cm x 35 cm
• Materials: ink pen, card board
• Condition: New
• Year: 2023
• Signed: Front & back
• Certificate of authenticity: Yes
• Free: will arrive in a protective case/tube
• Processing: within 1-2 business days
• Delivery: within 14 – 28 working days
• Tracking: Once shipped you will receive email
• For express shipping contact the artist
Returns and exchanges
• I gladly accept returns and exchanges
• Contact me within : 7 days of delivery
• Ship item back within : 14 days of delivery
• See detail Return policy here
Thank you for visiting!
Copyright: © Papadopoulos Diogenis. All rights reserved.