Wall Decor, Signed Wall Art “Asaasi Yaa” Paper Collage Wall Art, Large Wall Art for Living Room, Handmade Collage Wall Decor
1 in stock
Created entirely from torn magazine pieces, Asaasi Yaa is a representation of the mother earth or mother goddess of the Akan people of Ghana. In the Akan language, Asaasi means earth and Yaa is a traditionally Ashanti feminine given name used in the Ashanti day naming system for those born on Thursdays. Asase Yaa is Nyame’s wife and the two deities can be credited with the creation of the universe. The goddess is depicted with large breasts, symbolic of fertility and growth, and nursing on both sides, as she is responsible for nourishing the earth. Asase Yaa is held in high regard for her immense power and is worshipped in agricultural fields rather than dedicated temples.
• Handmade item
• Size: 20″ x 30″
• Materials: magazine, straw board, adhesive
• Condition: New
• Year: 2012
• Signed: Front & back
• Certificate of authenticity: Yes
• Free: will arrive in a protective case/tube
• Processing: within 1-2 business days
• Delivery: within 14 – 28 working days
• Tracking: Once shipped you will receive email
• For express shipping contact the artist
Returns and exchanges
• I gladly accept returns and exchanges
• Contact me within : 7 days of delivery
• Ship item back within : 14 days of delivery
• See detail Return policy here
Thank you for visiting!
Copyright: © Papadopoulos Diogenis. All rights reserved.
There are no reviews yet.