“Lullaby #3” Cozy Fabric Collage Ideal for Nursery and Relaxation Spaces / Relaxing Wall Art Perfect for Creating a Peaceful Atmosphere
1 in stock
A mother signs a soft lullaby to put her child to sleep. This calm, emotional scene is captured in this colourful fabric collage. It is a reflection on the way many Ghanaian mothers will sing lullabies in different dialect because it is the most effective way to put a child to sleep. This piece is made with pieces of coloured African fabric and glued to a cardboard. Can hang in a bedroom, hall office etc.
Available in three variant
• Handmade item
• Size: 15″ x 20″
• Materials: fabric, cardboard, adhesive
• Not Framed
• Condition: New
• Year: 2022
• Signed: Front & back
• Certificate of authenticity: Yes
• Free: will arrive in a protective case/tube
• Processing: within 1-2 business days
• Delivery: within 14 – 28 working days
• Tracking: Once shipped you will receive email
• For express shipping contact the artist
Returns and exchanges
• I gladly accept returns and exchanges
• Contact me within : 7 days of delivery
• Ship item back within : 14 days of delivery
• See detail Return policy here
Thank you for visiting!
Copyright: © Papadopoulos Diogenis. All rights reserved.